Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Thoughts.

Nowadays, you can't do a nice gesture without people thinking you have some sort of ulterior motive, or something.

Whatever happened to just being nice. Full stop.

Maybe I'm just paranoid or what, I have to sort out my thoughts again.

-

Besides the DF-17 people, I feel so alienated from the rest of the class. It's like a clash of mindsets and stuff. Some of them just seem so bloody immature.

Video editing class is pretty fun, Gail is a good lecturer :D

Can't say the same for 2DArtFun though. Ronald on the other hand, let's just say I need to get used to him.

I don't mind reverting back to the "solo" guy I used to be in Semester 1 for a while. Sitting in one corner, spending my breaks reading in the library, not eating because the canteen is so crowded. Pretty simple, but I like it.

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment