Monday, January 10, 2011

Birthday and shenanigans.

So I just turned 18 2 days ago, and went clubbing for the first time.

I have to say though, I'm liking clubbing a little more than I thought I would. :P I didn't drink any alcoholic drinks though, I'm not confident about my ability to remain sober :P

The whole experience of clubbing was awesome, but what made it special was that I was there with Jaspas and Loretta :D I got a money clip and some nifty shades from them as well!

If you guys are reading this, thanks for being there (bringing me there, rather :P)! I love you guys :)

-

So I'm in video editing class now, and we're supposed to present a critique on a video of our choice. 4 people have chosen K-POP music videos to present, and FYI, they are boring as hell. Basically, all of them follow a standard template that is so obvious. -_-

I chose a segment from "Scott Pilgrim VS The World", and Gail liked it! She even asked what movie was the clip from. I guess that's a good sign :)

No comments:

Post a Comment